Casino Slot Machine Games in Japan
Casino slot machine games are quite different in Japan compared to in the West. While it’s true that you can still find what Westerners would identify as a standard casino slot machine, one of the most popular forms of gambling entertainment in Nippon is an altogether different kettle of sushi.
Step into any Pachinko Parlour and you’ll discover an instantly recognisable atmosphere: gaudy colours, bright lights and row upon row of noisy slot machine games. But these games are not the familiar three and five reel casino slots of Las Vegas or Monte Carlo; Pachislo offers an entirely unique experience.
Pachislo is a relatively recent phenomena and a descendant of Pachinko – a kind of vertical pinball game. The word Pachislo itself is derived from the words Pachinko and Slot Machine and the game is a combination of these two. Often referred to as a ‘skill stop’ game (a feature very common in western casino slots), Pachislo requires the player to hit buttons to stop the three wheels spinning and hopefully land a winning combo. Different combos win different amounts or sometimes award bonus games, which further increase the chances of winning.
There are many varieties of Pachislo machine and the Internet has opened up even more avenues for expansion. Online Pachislo games require significantly more skill to play successfully due to their extra bonus features and multiple game modes. The payouts are not massive but players sometimes prefer them to regular casino slot machine games, which tend to rely more heavily on luck.
The next time you’re in Tokyo, pop into a Parlour and try Pachislo for yourself. Or just log on to your favourite online casino and play it in the comfort of your own home.
Casino Slot Machine Games
Casino slot games have come a long way since the invention of the first slot machine in the 1800s. These games were once called one arm bandits, and had a lever that needed to be pulled in order to spin the reels. Today, slot games can be played online using advanced casino software that replicates the spinning of the reels. With a huge variety of slot games on the market, and features such as Free Spins, Wilds, Scatters and other bonus options, you can enjoy your favourite casino slot games without ever leaving the comfort of home!
With a range of games to suit players of all levels, casino slot games are one of the easiest casino games to play. The rules are simple – you need to match up symbols across the reels in order to win the prizes shown on the paytable. Each type of slot game has its own separate rules, which include some of the following:
- In 3-reel slot games, you can win prizes even by matching up 2 symbols on the reels. The game jackpot can only be won when 3 symbols are matched however.
- In 5-reel slot games, prizes range from matching up 3 to 5 symbols, with additional bonus features such as Wilds and Scatters to increase your chances of a winning combination.
- Other features to look out for in these games include Free Spins and Multipliers, as well as gamble games that can be played for extra prizes.
- Video slots are a type of 5-reel game that have anything from a single payline all the way through to no payline games that instead off 243 to 1024 ways to win.
- Progressive slot games have prizes that increase until the game is won – this means that prizes can grow as huge as a million or more pounds!
Winning Casino Slots Games
While slot games are largely based on the luck of the draw, betting max coins is one of the best ways to win these games. Looking out for games that have bonus features, or progressive games with huge payouts are also ways that you can increase your chances of winning casino slot games!